Respected Sir / Madam,
The Veda Sanskrita Academy (Regd.) is bringing out its (XXI) Twenty First Volume (January to June – 2023) of National Peer-Reviewed Research Journal with ISSN 2250-1711.
On behalf of Editorial Board, I request you to contribute / encourage learned scholars known to you to contribute research articles subject to the following conditions.
* Editorial Board shall have the right either to accept or reject the research paper or to modify the title. In case of rejection, processing fee shall not be refunded.
* Each article typed to the length of maximum of 4 to 5, A4 size pages, written in Samskrita/ English/ Hindi/Kannada will be accepted with a processing fee of Rs. 1,500/-
* Samskrita articles finds 60% space in the Journal and rest others.
* 1 copy of the journal shall be sent free of cost after its publication.
* Only typed and properly proof read articles in Sanskrit 2003 (Unicode) for Samskrita, Times New Roman for English, Baraha / Nudi for Kannada shall be accepted. Notes shall be cited at the end only.
* Research Students must mention the Guide’s Name and Designation, Name of the Research Subject and the University in which you are a research student.
* Articles may be sent latest by 15th June 2023 to E-mail : [email protected]
Contact No. : 9741847399
* Research students and other person providing article for publishing shall mention their contact details. i. e. : Postal Address with pincode number, mobile number and e-mail id at the end of their article.
* Processing Fees may be sent by NEFT to below mentioned bank details. :
Veda Samskrita Academy (Regd.) Hegde, Canara Bank, Hegde Branch,
- B. Ac/ No. O3182200030380 (IFSC : CNRB0010318)
* We would like to inform you all that, Our Journal titled “Journal of Veda Samskrita Academy” is included in the UGC-CARE List with, effect from 01-10-2021.
Dr. Gopalkrishna Hegde
Director & Editor in Chief
Veda Samskrita Academy (Regd.)
# 1347, Kalkod Road, HEGDE-581330, Kumta, Uttarakannada, Karnataka