The Veda Samskrita Academy (R.) is bringing out its ISSN 2250-1711 numbered (XIX) Ninteenth Volume (January to June- 2022) of National Peer-Reviewed Research Journal.
On behalf of Editorial Board, I request you to contribute / encourage learned scholars known to you to contribute research articles subject to the following conditions.
* Editorial Board shall have the right either to accept or to reject the research paper or to modify the
title. In case of rejection, processing fee shall not be refunded.
* Each article typed to the length of maximum of 4-5 A4 size pages, written in Samskrita / English /
Hindi / Kannada will be accepted with a processing fee of Rs.1,500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred)
* Samskrita articles finds 60% space in the Journal and rest others.
* 2 copies of the journal shall be sent free of cost after its publication.
* Only typed and properly proof read articles in Mangal (Unicode) / Baraha Devanagari for
Samskrita, Times New Roman for English, Baraha / Nudi for Kannada shall be accepted.
* Notes shall be cited at the end only.
* Research Students must mention the Guide’s Name & Designation, Name of the Research Subject and
University in which you are a research student.
* Articles may be sent latest by 30th June, 2022 to E-mail : [email protected]
or [email protected], Contact No. : 9741847399
* Research students and other person providing article for publishing shall mention their contact details.
i. e. : Postal Address, mobile number and email id at the end of their article.
* Processing Fees may be sent by NEFT to below mentioned bank details :
Veda Samskrita Academy (R.), Hegde, Canara Bank, Hegde Branch, S. B. Ac/ No. :
03182200030380 (IFSC : CNRB0010318)
* We would like to inform you all that, Our Journal titled “Journal of Veda Samskrita Academy” is
included in the UGC-CARE List with, effect from 01-10-2021.
Dr. Gopalkrishna Hegde,
Director & Editor in Chief
Veda Samskrita Academy (R.),
Kalkod Road, Hegde-581330,
Kumta, Uttarakannada, Karnataka